Mittwoch, 5. September 2012

Lunar Aurora - Hoagascht (2012)


Tracklist:
1. Im Gartn
2. Nachteule
3. Sterna
4. Beagliachda
5. Håbergoaß
6. Wedaleichtn
7. Geisterwoid
8. Reng

Lunar Aurora has been one of the first black metal bands I seriously listened to. 2007's 'Andacht' opened my mind to this obscure genre (at that time I used to make fun of it a lot) and paved the way to let it become one of my favorite music genres of all time. So you can probably imagine how much I connected to them and how stoked I was when I heard about the release of their newest effort 'Hoagascht'. Completely written in the upper bavarian dialect it's a quite unique album with such an intense and haunting atmosphere (yeah, you probably noticed that for me, music's all about the atmosphere). I won't bother describing how almost every song (apart from Håbergoaß; I don't know why, but I just can't remember it) is able to let me immerse into the Bavarian Woods and makes me feel deeply enthralled. The music itself relinquishes complex song structures but its this simplicity combined with the superb use of the keyboards that creates an almost trancelike mood you can sink yourself into. I recommend this album to everyone who has even the slightest interest in black metal or metal in general. Personal favorites: 'Sterna', 'Beagliachda', 'Geisterwoid' and 'Reng'.

Germany, 2012
Atmospheric Black Metal
Website || Listen

5.0/5.0

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...