Dienstag, 29. November 2011

The Good Natured - Skeleton (2011)


Tracklist:
1. Skeleton
2. Wolves

I discovered 'The Good Natured' through my girlfriend a few months ago. She dug up the song 'Your Body Is A Machine' and showed it to me. I kinda liked it and listened to it quite a few times. Last week I discovered that a new EP called 'Skeleton' was released. Incredibly catchy electronic pop (thanks to the singer's british accent). There are only two new songs but both of them are astonishingly performed and are quite the earworms. I don't quite know which one's the best but I catch myself humming 'Wolves' more often. It certainly has the vibe:


United Kingdom, 2011
Electropop, Female Vocalists

4.25/5.0

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...